To provide nomination!
Together we must unite and work for a better world!
We are calling civil societies, scientists, scholars, philanthropists, the business world and political leaders to join hands to address the very dynamic 🌏 problems we face at this time, to pursue common opportunities and to help raise awareness of the United Nations SDGs
🐊-to build the better world we know can be ours.
And that is why we are here!
👉 Join a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, multi-religious and a multi-national WhatsApp group titled 🌏 ngos4un 🇺🇳 click here:
Details of existing Participants!
Group Admin 1 to 8
- Dr. K. NITHYANANDAN NAIR, MBA. PhD, (BITS. Pilani),President – SCOSAQ – NGO, Director – Centre for Social Excellence, Bangalore, Calicut, Chief Preceptor – International Academy for Social Excellence, Managing Trustee – Foundation for Human Excellence, # 12, 2nd Floor, SM Road, Jalahalli West, Bangalore – 560 015.,Telephone : 080 – 28376246, Skype/Watsup : +91 9741628372, http://www.scosaq.org http://www.cseonline.org http://www.iasehrd.org
- Er Mukhtar, President @saverango U. P. +91 9927105216
- Abdul Raheem, CEO gcid, Ghana, West Africa. +233 277508948
- Margret Rose, Manager Margdarshi, Bangalore +91 7019025546
- Matlur Rahman, Secretary KSWS, West Bangal. +91 943856496
- M Ramani, SVMS, TN. +91 9941582395
- Nerella Robert, SAID, Telangana. +91 9440528678
- Sakthivel, Award Trust,Tamilnadu +91 8220079022
- Abhisek, Rajasthan, 9982778677
- Ajit Panigrahi, GS, CAP, Odisha, 9937328017
- Dr M Krishnamorty, MD, Gayathri, Bangalore, 9746425972
- Dr Ravi, Director, SCOSAQ, Pune 8793794039
- Jayanaraayanan, Director SCOSAQ, 9995736002
- Mohd Nabi Khan, President Jark & JSB, Nagpur Maharashtra, 9373101220
- R A Gopal, Managing Trustee, Global Trust, Tamilnadu, 9786334741
- Ramanand Singh, Manager CHPS, Chattisgarh, 8120046205
- Saidul Islam, West Bangal, 8250178814
- Shah Faisel, President, EPMW, Telangana, 9000094054.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🇮🇳 💐🙏
did you know the following 🌏 facts?
👉 783 million people live below the international poverty line of US $ 1.90 a day.
👉 World’s top 26 wealthiest people owned $1.4 trillion, or as much as the 3.8 billion poorest people.
Women and girls are hit hardest by the growing wealth gap, according to Oxfam.
👉 758 million adults 15 years and older are still illetrate in the world.
👉 At least half of the world’s population still do not have full coverage of essential health services they need.
👉 740 million women currently make their living in the informal economy with limited access to social protection, public services and infrastructure.
👉 Just 5% of world leaders are women.
👉 262 million children and youth still do not attend school.
Education is a human right, a public good and a public responsiblty.
👉 More than one third (i.e. 50.8 million) of the world’s malnourished children live in India.
👉 More than 700 children under five years of age die every day from diarrhoea linked to unsafe water and poor sanitation.
👉 3.0 million children and adolescents are living with HIV.
👉 Approximately 6,500 to 7000 adolescent girls (aged 15 to 24) get infected with HIV every week.
👉 2.1 billion people live without safe water at home.
👉 Worldwide the total number of road traffic deaths has plateaued at 1.25 million per year, with the highest road traffic fatality rates in low-income countries.
👉 Half of the world’s population distrusts government institutions, according to @WorldBank
Plastic Pollution Facts:
👉 Every year the world uses 500 billion plastic bags.
👉 Every year, atleast 8 million tonnes of plastic end up in the oceans.
👉 In last decade, we produced more plastic than in the whole last century.
👉 50 percent of the plastic we use is single-use or disposable.
None of us, has the answers to all of the worlds problems, even if a few act that way, but equally there isn’t a single one of us who can’t be part of at least one of the answers, we can all do something positive to help.
The greatest threat to our planet🌏 is the belief that someone else will save it. A change is required, and the time is now!
Together, we must unite and work for a better world.
A world where human rights are cherished and protected.
A world where children do not go hungry.
A world where girls and boys go to school and live healthy and prosperous lives.
These are the dreams of the @UN and @saverango
✅ Let us all accept our responsibility to help every man, woman and child on Earth.
✅ Let us all help to make these dreams become reality.
Want to join UN -Accredited NGOs WhatsApp group?
👉 Click here:
40+ NGOs from different states + Social Scientists, Doctors, Engineers, Advocates already joined.
Note : We also provide guidance and assist NGOs to get the accreditation with United Nations.
1 June is the last day to apply!
👉 Click here:
Formation of a democratic, multicultural and a just global organisation by integrating NGOs globally and working together for social excellence and people’s well-being in line with United Nations Mission and #SDGs
Leading organisation, Savera Society for Human Initiatives is a UN-Accredited NGO in Special Consultative Status with UN -ECOSOC.
NGOs do not act as a ‘pull factor’ in the Mediterranean; NGOs do not endanger migrants ;
NGOs are not the enemy ; NGOs are not the smugglers ; NGOs save lives.
If you feel a tug in your heart —or if this message speaks to you.
Please spread this info!