To provide nomination!
Together we must unite and work for a better world!
We are calling civil societies, scientists, scholars, philanthropists, the business world and political leaders to join hands to address the very dynamic 🌏 problems we face at this time, to pursue common opportunities and to help raise awareness of the United Nations SDGs
🐊-to build the better world we know can be ours.
And that is why we are here!
👉 Join a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, multi-religious and a multi-national WhatsApp group titled 🌏 ngos4un 🇺🇳 click here:
Details of existing Participants!
Group Admin 1 to 8
- Dr. K. NITHYANANDAN NAIR, MBA. PhD, (BITS. Pilani),President – SCOSAQ – NGO, Director – Centre for Social Excellence, Bangalore, Calicut, Chief Preceptor – International Academy for Social Excellence, Managing Trustee – Foundation for Human Excellence, # 12, 2nd Floor, SM Road, Jalahalli West, Bangalore – 560 015.,Telephone : 080 – 28376246, Skype/Watsup : +91 9741628372, http://www.scosaq.org http://www.cseonline.org http://www.iasehrd.org
- Er Mukhtar, President @saverango U. P. +91 9927105216
- Abdul Raheem, CEO gcid, Ghana, West Africa. +233 277508948
- Margret Rose, Manager Margdarshi, Bangalore +91 7019025546
- Matlur Rahman, Secretary KSWS, West Bangal. +91 943856496
- M Ramani, SVMS, TN. +91 9941582395
- Nerella Robert, SAID, Telangana. +91 9440528678
- Sakthivel, Award Trust,Tamilnadu +91 8220079022
- Abhisek, Rajasthan, 9982778677
- Ajit Panigrahi, GS, CAP, Odisha, 9937328017
- Dr M Krishnamorty, MD, Gayathri, Bangalore, 9746425972
- Dr Ravi, Director, SCOSAQ, Pune 8793794039
- Jayanaraayanan, Director SCOSAQ, 9995736002
- Mohd Nabi Khan, President Jark & JSB, Nagpur Maharashtra, 9373101220
- R A Gopal, Managing Trustee, Global Trust, Tamilnadu, 9786334741
- Ramanand Singh, Manager CHPS, Chattisgarh, 8120046205
- Saidul Islam, West Bangal, 8250178814
- Shah Faisel, President, EPMW, Telangana, 9000094054.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🇮🇳 💐🙏
did you know the following 🌏 facts?
👉 783 million people live below the international poverty line of US $ 1.90 a day.
👉 World’s top 26 wealthiest people owned $1.4 trillion, or as much as the 3.8 billion poorest people.
Women and girls are hit hardest by the growing wealth gap, according to Oxfam.
👉 758 million adults 15 years and older are still illetrate in the world.
👉 At least half of the world’s population still do not have full coverage of essential health services they need.
👉 740 million women currently make their living in the informal economy with limited access to social protection, public services and infrastructure.
👉 Just 5% of world leaders are women.
👉 262 million children and youth still do not attend school.
Education is a human right, a public good and a public responsiblty.
👉 More than one third (i.e. 50.8 million) of the world’s malnourished children live in India.
👉 More than 700 children under five years of age die every day from diarrhoea linked to unsafe water and poor sanitation.
👉 3.0 million children and adolescents are living with HIV.
👉 Approximately 6,500 to 7000 adolescent girls (aged 15 to 24) get infected with HIV every week.
👉 2.1 billion people live without safe water at home.
👉 Worldwide the total number of road traffic deaths has plateaued at 1.25 million per year, with the highest road traffic fatality rates in low-income countries.
👉 Half of the world’s population distrusts government institutions, according to @WorldBank
Plastic Pollution Facts:
👉 Every year the world uses 500 billion plastic bags.
👉 Every year, atleast 8 million tonnes of plastic end up in the oceans.
👉 In last decade, we produced more plastic than in the whole last century.
👉 50 percent of the plastic we use is single-use or disposable.
None of us, has the answers to all of the worlds problems, even if a few act that way, but equally there isn’t a single one of us who can’t be part of at least one of the answers, we can all do something positive to help.
The greatest threat to our planet🌏 is the belief that someone else will save it. A change is required, and the time is now!
Together, we must unite and work for a better world.
A world where human rights are cherished and protected.
A world where children do not go hungry.
A world where girls and boys go to school and live healthy and prosperous lives.
These are the dreams of the @UN and @saverango
✅ Let us all accept our responsibility to help every man, woman and child on Earth.
✅ Let us all help to make these dreams become reality.
Want to join UN -Accredited NGOs WhatsApp group?
👉 Click here:
40+ NGOs from different states + Social Scientists, Doctors, Engineers, Advocates already joined.
Note : We also provide guidance and assist NGOs to get the accreditation with United Nations.
1 June is the last day to apply!
👉 Click here:
Formation of a democratic, multicultural and a just global organisation by integrating NGOs globally and working together for social excellence and people’s well-being in line with United Nations Mission and #SDGs
Leading organisation, Savera Society for Human Initiatives is a UN-Accredited NGO in Special Consultative Status with UN -ECOSOC.
NGOs do not act as a ‘pull factor’ in the Mediterranean; NGOs do not endanger migrants ;
NGOs are not the enemy ; NGOs are not the smugglers ; NGOs save lives.
If you feel a tug in your heart —or if this message speaks to you.
Please spread this info!
India and the Indian diaspora are celebrating the festival of colours — Holi —- that marks the end of winters and the beginning of spring — on Thursday.
Celebrations began a night before on Wednesday with Holika Dahan, wherein people perform religious rituals in front of a bonfire and pray for the destruction of evil, just the way Holika, the sister of the demon king Hiranyakashipu, was killed in the fire.
India is still a home to the largest number of illiterate, poor, leprosy affected people, child laborers and malnourished children in the world. The need of the hour is to aware the people about these social critical issues so that they may demand to the government to resolve these issues instead of demanding worship places.
For more details!